Vandenberg AFB Launch Schedule
As of 2019 June 12
A Taurus rocket carrying Taiwan's ROCSAT-2 satellite lifts-off from Space Launch Complex 576E
at Vandenberg AFB. To access launch photos, videos, and audio reports, visit the
Vandenberg Rocket and Missile Launch Multimedia library. Image
courtesy U.S. Air Force.
This schedule lists rocket and missile launches from Vandenberg AFB for the next several months.
It is a composite of unclassified information approved for public release from government,
industry, and other sources. This schedule is essentially accurate at the time of publication,
but may disagree with other sources. Details on military launches are withheld until they are
approved for public release. For detailed information about this schedule, refer to the
Notes section below.
To receive this launch schedule and launch updates by e-mail, click here.
All launch dates and times are subject to change and are listed in 24-hour format.
||Vehicle will launch Argentina's SAOCOM-1B earth observation satellite
- The dates and times in this schedule may not agree with those on other online
launch schedules, including the official Vandenberg AFB schedule because
different sources were used, the information was interpreted differently, and
the schedules were updated at different times.
- The webmaster does not post the dates, launch windows, and times for
military launches until they have been officially released by the Defense
- All launch dates and times are given in Pacific Time using a 24-hour format
similar to military time (midnight = 00:00,
1:00 p.m. = 13:00, 11:00 p.m. = 23:00, etc.).
- The above schedule makes no distinction between Pacific Standard Time (PST)
and Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT). PST is in effect from the first
Sunday in November to the second Sunday in March. PDT is in effect from the
second Sunday in March to the first Sunday in November.
- The Pacific Time zone lags UTC by 7 or 8 hours, depending on the time of
year. The time difference is as follows:
2019 MAR 10 - 2019 NOV 3: Pacific Time = UTC -7 hours
2018 NOV 3 - 2019 MAR 8: Pacific Time = UTC -8 hours
- Launch dates are fluid and tend to change over time.
- Launches for all vehicles except the Pegasus XL are scheduled for the start
of the launch window. Pegasus XL launch times are scheduled for the middle
of the launch window.
- Prior to the launch of a classified payload, the exact launch time is kept
secret until about T-18 to T-4 hours. The launch window is also secret and
not made public. Instead of providing the launch window, the Air Force
announces a launch period - a large block of time within which the launch
- For additional information on Vandenberg AFB launches, refer to
Viewing Vandenberg AFB Launches.
|NET||No earlier than
|PDT||Pacific Daylight Time
|PST||Pacific Standard Time
|SLC||Space Launch Complex
|UTC||Coordinated Universal Time
Site Map |
Copyright © 2001-2019, Brian Webb. All rights reserved.